Transfer photos and files to your PC from your Android look complicated but if you now the tips than everything will go easy. What you have to prepare is USB cable, your computer either Windows or Mac and of course your smartphones.
Here is a simple tips on how to copy and transfer photos and files between your PC or Mac to your Android smartphones like Droid, HTC, or Samsung Galaxy S :
- Connect Android smartphones or tablets to your PC or Mac with a USB cable. You have to use USB that came with your Android Smartphones
- You will see the USB connected nofitication at the top of the screen.
Tab or click on the USB connected notification. For access to messages, you must click in the status bar at the top of the screen and drag it down.
- Then, Click on Mount
- You will see Android smartphones icon display on your computer. For Windows PC , the icon will be appeared in My Computer and for Mac user the phone icon will be appeared on the desktop.
- Now you can transfer files easily by just copy and paste as you usually do when copy files on computer
- If you finish transfer photos and files to your Andrid smartphones, than you can disable the notifications on USB memory.
Filed Under: Android Tips